August 3, 2009

Changes and such

This past week has been crazy for us Thulins. We decided that we will not be resigning our lease and will be moving to The Palisades at the end of September. We're tired of living halfway underground, and we're afraid our rent will go up. I'm especially excited, because we'll be on the second floor (meaning we can have the windows open at night), and we'll have a balcony where I can people-watch and journal in the sun! We'll also have more room in the living area, meaning we'll be better equipped to host people :) As strange as it may sound, I really like packing and unpacking and rearranging everything. Gives me something to do while I wait for a job.

Speaking of jobs, I just got an email from someone this morning asking if I'd be interested in a position. Apparently, my resume was forwarded to him by someone who was impressed by my experience! What a happy surprise! AND the company is literally 500 feet from where Josh works, so we could still get away with having only one car! But I am still keeping my fingers crossed for the publishing company internship. I would love that so much, but I'm afraid that I might have to make a hard decision - choose the internship and love what I'm doing, but make no money or choose a full-time job that isn't exactly up my alley but gives us good money. *sigh* I'd rather get a "no" from someone rather than have to make that decision for myself.

Love,
Heidi


1 comment:

  1. Where are The Palisades? And I hope you get the internship, too, but money is nice...what would the other job be?

    ReplyDelete