May 24, 2009

Marriage is what brings us together today

I was the personal attendant at Tiffany and Bennett's wedding on Friday, and I absolutely LOVED it! I honestly cannot get enough of weddings. I want all my friends to get married. I want to get married again! :)
It was a little strange, though, because Josh wasn't there. I spent the night with all the girls (my first time away from Josh), and though it was great to have giggly girl time, I really missed him. And then, because it was a wedding and filled with lovey things, I wished he was with me. Tiffany's sister said she looked at me during the ceremony and saw the "I was just there" look in my eyes. Maybe that's why it was hard not to cry!
Marriage is such a beautiful thing. I'm so glad God created it for us. It's a perfect union before God and man, a covenant to love and cherish each other, and the beginning of a wonderful, lifelong adventure. I get all giddy and smiley just thinking about it! :D
Anyway, I wish Tiffany and Bennett all the best in life and can't wait to see how God works in them!
Oh, and if any of my friends get engaged, I'm totally up for helping them plan :)

Love,
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, I hope you'll help me plan my future wedding. Just a couple more years, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete