September 3, 2009

New job!

I cannot believe what a whirlwind this week has been. After I got over the excitement of getting the internship, the reality that I needed a paid part time job started to sink in. I called a couple book stores. No luck. Then, out of the blue, I remembered that there is a Once Upon A Child in Roseville, and since I'd worked at one for two years during high school, I thought I'd give it a shot. And I totally have a job now! Wow. God is so good.

Now, I hope my life will settle into some semblance of a routine. But probably not. And I should probably work on packing up the apartment, since pretty soon, I will have very little time.

Love,
Heidi

p.s. I absolutely LOVE this picture. This couple set up the timer on the camera, posed, and this little squirrel decided to investigate the situation right as the camera flashed. Makes me giggle every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment