November 3, 2009

The Visitors

Wow. I think I'm really going to like this new show on ABC. A quick premise of the show, so you all understand: Aliens have arrived on earth in our modern time (during wars, economic strife, poverty, etc.) and claim, through the attractive and articulate leader, that they will give us world peace, and therefore, happiness. People practically worship these "saviors" and the "change" they will be bringing, no questions asked. And another one of the Visitors plans to gain our trust is to implement universal healthcare. Interesting. Oh, and did I mention that the aliens are really planning to annihilate us all?

Maybe we should listen.


3 comments:

  1. Isn't the official title just "V"? That's what I thought it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister! Blog more. I decided that you are very good at it, and therefore you should blog more. :)

    ReplyDelete