June 18, 2010

It's a Small World After All

A few weeks ago, I watched When Harry Met Sally, and I was greatly intrigued by the fact that Harry and Sally walked past each other, even had a passing conversation with each other, before they actually met and fell in love. Which got me thinking: How many times did I encounter Josh before I met him? What about my other best friends? And then I came across this remarkable video of a husband and wife who discovered they were both at the same place at the same time fourteen years before they ever met. Obviously that peeked my interest. Check it out:



Doesn't it make you want to go through all your photo albums with a magnifying glass? I know that when I'm in a big crowd and I see a camera flash in my direction, I always hope I don't have a stupid look on my face. I don't want to be the laughing point of someone's family photo, after all. But could it be possible that a background shot of me links me to someone else, makes our world fit into a 4x6 frame without our knowledge? Oh, it kills me that I'll never know!

1 comment:

  1. That is a amazing story! I will have to start looking at our photo's in a different way now!!!

    ReplyDelete