July 2, 2010

Shrinking

I never used to call myself a pessimist, but the constant job rejections are taking their toll on me. I'm becoming nothing more than a quivering, self-conscious, unmotivated, and apparently inadequate substitute for a human being. Life is cruel. I just want to run away. I thought God was supposed to provide. But instead I have a husband I hardly see, an apartment we probably can't afford, and dreams of grad school slipping down the drain.

Ah, yep. Here come the tears...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heidi,
    Just remember, God has a plan for you but you need to be patient. I remember when I was let go from Guidant in 07. At first I was relieved but as the days went on I lost my Dad and it was then that I started doubting who my loving God was. I didn't let go and knew that this was all part of HIS plan for me. I finally realized that losing my job gave me more time to spend with my Mom in the days after my Dads death that she needed me the most. Through this all there were many nights that I would fall asleep crying. I do feel for you and josh as you face many obstacles in your young life with each other. Keep God close to you and never give up on HIM! I Love you and Josh very much and pray every day for God to reveal his plan to you.

    Love you

    tom

    ReplyDelete