February 9, 2010

Apple

Since I'm married to a man who works at Apple, I naturally get inundated with all things Mac. Last night was no exception. Here are a few of the products he showed me (and which I admit, are actually pretty cool).

Giant earbud speakers:


iMac Aquariums (made from old computers):


Snow White Decal (though I think it would make more sense if she were on the other side of the apple):


And my personal favorite, the MacBOOK carrying case:

If you'd like to see a few more, check out this website.

Loves!
Heidi

2 comments:

  1. I like the notebook folder! I would run out and buy one those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a book! That's so neat. Hehe! And I agree about Snow White. They totally should have thought of that. Unless they figured if she had actually taken the bit out of the apple, she'd have already fallen to the ground in an apple-induced coma. :-P There's overthinking for ya!

    ReplyDelete